Sunday, October 9, 2011

First Post

Hello,

I am pretty green to the whole blogging business, but I am a fast learner. I had been wanting to recap Asian dramas for a while and time, writing skills, determination, etc. had pretty much held me back. Never the less I have decided to continue by making this my halfway point. During or after watching a drama I will share a journal of my thoughts about the show or movie, without much editing. So no stress, but tons of opinions and/or grammatical errors...

Overall I think I am more critical than praising, but please don't think I hate the world. I just love picking at flaws and assume that you guys can spot the beauty on you own; though that doesn't mean I won't praise something worth praising. Also, I find it interesting to hypothesize different scenarios and solutions, meaning I tend to over analyze things and extend the story past the framework given. Lastly, knowing that every word is written with a purpose; I like to imagine that it is my job as a viewer to find it.

Hopefully people will COMMENT AND SHARE their thoughts too. Perhaps this can be like an open thread in some ways?

Once again things are ROUGH, so please be kind.

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment