Saturday, December 10, 2011

Finding Mr. Destiny

The following is a collection of things that I just had to write down during the movie:
 
  • It’ll make you laugh and giggle like a school girl.
  • I’m in LOVE.
  • This movie could have been a complete bomb and I still would have enjoyed it.
  • Although it does have its fair share of coincidence and unrealistic situations, I am still willing to go along with it.
  • Damn, they can even make a super hero out of him, the next Clark Kent.
  • How can the woman manage to look good, even when they aren’t supposed to?
  • By the way, I didn’t want to say this, but you’re my first! (Paraphrase)
  • Hygiene obsessed
  • Taking the love factor out of piggy back rides, it is now a necessity.
  • The right amount of comedy, with plenty of hotness to go around.
  • Watch it. WATCH IT NOW.
  • There isn’t enough time for the normal flow of things to happen.
-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment