Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Person Behind The Blog

I was going to write an "epic" final statement on the year until I remembered I made a video going over my resolutions. I didn't think I'd ever show you my face, but there it is. My biggest goal for the year (and life), though it didn't make the list, was to be more daring. So here I am, taking that leap.



Projects: 
-started a story about a bisexual girl who gets pulled into a band
-made an Etsy shop
-blogs: WithoutaHead
-vlogs
-tumblr accounts: FirstPost, SlicedChestnut
-15 slides or less project: Werewolf Boy
-filmed a silly movie : Captain Christmas 

Places Visited:
-Spain
-Paris, France
-Dallas
-Las Vegas

Breaking Comfort:
-skydived
-went to Spain and made friends
-LGBTQA meetings
-clubbing
-small talk (it had to be done)

Other Stuff:
I'm surprised to say this blog wasn't a goal, but keeping up with it and gathering an all time high of 3 comments is achievement worthy. If this didn't exist my creativity outlets would be zero. I wouldn't have written about Dream High 2, come out to the cyberspace, or been humbled in knowing that there might not be one person reading this.
I've come to love this place and hope I'll double the number of posts by the end of next year.

Overall:
I think it was a good year, I want to do more this year and then more the next and more and more and more. Cyberspace, how was your year?

No comments:

Post a Comment