Monday, October 24, 2016

I'm Not A Morning Person

Note: I'm wondering what's better, lots of small posts or waiting around to see if I actually get my shit together and write something meaningful.

As the title says, I Am Not A Morning Person.

My family says it to me often. I know. It's just that I didn't really think about it until the other day when I was a bit of a grumpy gus to my brother and his girlfriend. I knew I was being grumpy but similar to getting drunk I felt outside of myself. I tried to be friendlier. It was forced.

Thinking about it, what would happen if I actually lived with someone? The sad truth...I can't imagine ever living with someone. I imagine wanting to have someone to be with, but fantasy about how it would be (even holding hands) has me scared.

Maybe that's what I wanted to talk about.

I had to blog about it.

I've tried to be active in the whole dating game, but I suck. If things start to get close I withdraw.

Tomorrow I will be meeting some guy that I met online at the school's library. I'm nervous about how awkward it will be. It's similar to my feelings about socials...I don't mind meeting new people and talking about whatever. What I do mind is going somewhere for the purpose of talking, making connections, whatever.

Enough rambling, talk to you later.
-Alyssa

COMMENT DAMMIT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment