Friday, November 22, 2013

Going Backwards

Just when I said that this place would be my everything blog, where I talk about whatever, I make a new one within a week; my bad. The thing is that I'm applying to graduate school for a Master of Science in Visualization and it was recommended that I have a blog of some sort. While I do have this one, I did not believe it was a good reflection on my artwork or refined enough to show to professionals. This place is where I spitball things, to get it out of my head. It's for me, not the pretty version that I'm trying to, in some ways, sell.

I'll go ahead and put the link here in case somebody actually wants to see what I create.

Without A Head 

Hopefully this will be the last social media account that I create...well, here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment