Saturday, November 16, 2013

Skip Beat Episode 11 - Sort of Recap

Remember when I said that I had pictures for the remaining episodes of the drama, remember? Well I'm bringing them out now and will give comments on what I think happened!

Gong Xi is straight up tripping as she sees her fairy companion "Corn" from years ago. She's either dreaming or recovering from a head injury.

When you're a wealthy actor with a nice pad, being shirtless and drinking a bottle of water like everyone's looking is a must..

Maybe someone told Gong Xi she's acting a little too crazy?

Probably one of the many scenes where the two have misunderstood each other. Maybe Lian saw the previous picture?

I totally forgot that I saved these. I thought it was something odd and slightly humorous for Gong Xi to say, "I want Qin to feed me a hotdog too." while spying on her in the bushes.


And that's Episode 11! I thought for sure that I'd have some idea of what went down this episode from the pictures. All I got was that Gong Xi is still up to her usual shenanigans while Lian broods.



No comments:

Post a Comment