Sunday, November 17, 2013

Skip Beat Episode 12 and 13 - Sort of Recap

Although Episode 11's sort-of-recap went differently than expected I'll continue to attempt explaining what happened in the episode with the screen shots I saved.

I think this might be the set of Dark Moon (one of the gigs that Lian and Gong Xi are working on). I don't know why he's dressed like a student, but there he is.

Gong Xi just found out that she's adopted!! ... kidding, she's obviously upset about something. Perhaps she's thinking, 'Why is Lian not looking at me, even though I could never ever like him. He's still not looking. Maybe he'll look now? Now? Well he can go to hell!'

Episode 13

"I'm only doing this because it's my job....wouldn't do this otherwise...nope...never....wouldn't happen."

"Just breathe. Everyone loves me. Everyone loves me. Everyone loves me...."

"We all know I'm the true main character. YUP!"


Summing episodes 12 and 13: shenanigans between Lian and Gong Xi, Shang pouts , and the manager steals the show in adorableness.

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment